a session for you as a couple…
During your ninety minute session as a couple, we will consistently incorporate an approach built out of vulnerability, mindfulness and compassion all focussed in the realm of embodiment, sexuality and relationship. I am playful, direct, compassionate and extremely excited to help you find ways to create a passionate and vital relationship. I have a commitment to following the path of deepest curiosity as your ally in the realm of profound connection and intimacy. While sessions may be focused around talk, they also encompass practices that enhance connection with the body (fully clothed); relaxation through breath, identifying sensations in the body by exploring the emotions we may be resisting and many other experiential practices that allow the collaboration to move towards re-aligning with our enlivened selves. Gaining access to the tools that allow us to embody the kind of lives and relationships that are ignited by arousal is a paradigm that can often be buried when we get too comfortable or static. Imagine being able to live the kind of inspiration and connection to yourself and to those around you, that compels you to be more creative, more curious and more excited about life, sex and intimacy. Most of my sessions are done in person in my work studio. When that is not possible you can book a long distance session or inquire about an in home session in your area, as well.
• Learn how to be more attuned to your partners needs and clarify your own
• Understand the benefit of conscious repair conversations, sometimes even a form of foreplay
• Cultivate a deeper understanding of what turns you on and how to connect around differing desires
• Heighten your connection to your own desire and communicating what you want and don’t want
• Expand the menu of romantic, passionate, sensual possibilities in your relationship
• Enhance your ability to stay connected with your no and yes in intimacy
• Navigate the territory of expressing feelings more fully with one another
• Undermine patterns that have not been in service of your relationship
• Learn new ways to create balance in individuating and connection in the midst of triggers
I began my training before becoming a Sex and Relationship Coach, as a Life Coach in 2014 in San Francisco, California. My certification included training in Narrative Therapy, Authentic Movement, re-parenting techniques, various somatic approaches, deconstructing limiting beliefs, and overcoming aspects of oppression in regards to race, gender and social identity. Outside of the training, I had over fifty hours of monitored counseling sessions. After becoming certified, I also attended an advanced training specifically focused on love.
After growing my practice as a Life Coach, I decided to expand my education through studying the Somatica Method. The Somatica Institute was a life changing program. There are three key attitudes incorporated into the practice of Somatica; vulnerability, mindfulness and compassion. From that strong base, there are three key realms that the Somatica Method moves dynamically through; embodiment, sexuality and relationship. Becoming a Intimacy and Relationship Coach has been a natural and exciting progression personally and professionally, profoundly impacting both my life and my practice. I was also part of the team at the Somatica Institute in the Bay area, that trains students to become practitioners in 2017 and 2018. Being a part of the faculty has greatly enhanced my life professionally and personally. https://www.somaticainstitute.com/somatica-faculty/.