certified Somatica practitioner
sex and relationship coach
awakening the world of the senses
As a certified Somatica practitioner and Sex and Relationship Coach, I get to explore with couples or individuals, what is in the way of living a life rooted in presence and passion. Gaining access to the tools that allow us to embody the kind of lives and relationships that are ignited by arousal is a paradigm that can often be buried when we get too comfortable or static. Imagine being able to live the kind of inspiration and connection to yourself and to those around you, that compels you to be more creative, more curious and more excited about life, sex and intimacy. Most of my sessions are done in person in my work studio. When that is not possible you can book a long distance session or inquire about an in home session in your area, as well.
Here’s some of what you’ll get to experience during a Somatica session with me:
- Incorporate breathing practices that bring a deeper awareness about how to fully live in your body and your sensuality.
- Explore what works and doesn’t work for you in terms of touch and how to express it.
- Enhance your ability to spot where shame may be limiting your full self-expression.
- Explore the role that fantasy plays in sensuality and identify your core erotic theme to enhance your pleasure and potentially heal old wounds.
- Identify how to recognize more clearly your boundaries and express them.
- Become more playful and flirtatious in the bedroom and in life.
- Cultivate the confidence to ask for what you want, not just in the bedroom, but also in life.
- Expand the menu of what compels you sexually.
- Learn exercises that build your vocabulary with eroticism not just through words, but also through action and confidence.
- Choose to be bold about collaborating on the direction you’d like your relationships to go, enhancing not just your sex life and intimacy but also your experience of yourself as a sexual being.
I began my training before becoming a Sex and Relationship Coach, as a Life Coach in 2014 in San Francisco, California. My certification included training in Narrative Therapy, Authentic Movement, re-parenting techniques, various somatic approaches, deconstructing limiting beliefs, and overcoming aspects of oppression in regards to race, gender and social identity. Outside of the training, I had over fifty hours of monitored counseling sessions. After becoming certified, I also attended an advanced training specifically focused on love.
After growing my practice as a Life Coach, I decided to expand my education through studying the Somatica Method. The Somatica Institute was a life changing program. There are three key attitudes incorporated into the practice of Somatica; vulnerability, mindfulness and compassion. From that strong base, there are three key realms that the Somatica Method moves dynamically through; embodiment, sexuality and relationship. Becoming a Intimacy and Relationship Coach has been a natural and exciting progression personally and professionally, profoundly impacting both my life and my practice. I am also part of the team at the Somatica Institute in the Bay area, that trains students to become practitioners. I feel honored to be on the Core Leadership Team at the Somatica Institute and full heartedly believe in progressing this modality by helping to mentor other practitioners in the world of transformation. Being a part of the faculty has greatly enhanced my life professionally and personally. https://www.somaticainstitute.com/somatica-faculty/.